Applications Manager is an enterprise-ready and affordable application performance management solution that helps you manage the performance of a hybrid set of applications and servers across physical, virtual and cloud environments. It provides availability & performance dashboards for business applications along with proactive fault management and notification capabilities. The powerful reporting module helps administrators plan inventory and empower the line of business managers.
Agentless Monitoring Capabilities
|Application Servers||Custom Applications||Servers||ERP|
|JBoss 3.2.x, 4.0.x, 4.2.2 GA, 5, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0||Custom MBeans in WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, or any JMX-enabled Server||Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, NT, Vista, 7||SAP|
|Tomcat 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x||Custom applications that consists of JMX MBean and SNMP OID data sources||Linux||SAP CCMS|
|WebLogic 6.1, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x (11g), 12c||Custom scripts||Sun Solaris||Oracle E-Business Suite|
|VMware vFabric tc Server||Database Query monitoring||IBM AIX|
|Glassfish Server||File/ Directory monitoring||IBM AS400/iSeries|
|Sliverstream||Script monitoring||Tru64 Unix|
|WebLogic Integration 8.x||Windows Performance Counters||FreeBSD|
|WebSphere 5.x, 6.x, 7.x & above||Mac OS|
|Oracle AS up to 10.1.2, 10.1.3 & above||Novell|
|Java / J2EE Web Transactions|
|Java Runtime JRE 1.5 and higher|
|Databases||Virtualization||Cloud Apps||Services||Mail Servers|
|Oracle 8.x, 9i, 10g, 10.1.3, 11g, RAC (real application clusters)||VMware ESX/ESXi||Amazon EC2, RDS instances||JMX Applications||Exchange Server|
|MySQL 3.23.x, 4.x, 5.x, 5.1.x, 5.5.x, 5.6.x||vCenter Server||EBS Volumes||Service Monitoring||Other Mail Servers|
|MS SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012||Microsoft Hyper-V||Ping Monitor|
|IBM DB2 8.x, 9||Virtual Machines||S3 buckets|
|Sybase ASE 12.5.3 & above||Windows Azure||SNMP|
|PostgreSQL 8.1 & above||Telnet|
|Memcached 1.2 &above||Active Directory|
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Applications Manager
1. Integrated Applications, Servers, and Systems Monitoring Applications Manager is an integrated solution that provides you insight into your diverse applications. You do not have to rely on multiple monitoring tools for each of your IT resource. Applications Manager provides a single console to monitor your entire business infrastructure, including physical, virtual and cloud resources.
2. An Affordable Solution With its low price and ease of deployment, Applications Manager enables a very affordable alternative to manage complex applications and servers. Applications Manager requires standard hardware, supports multiple operating systems, and can be used without extensive training.
3. Holistic View of your Business Environment Applications Manager gives you combined business and infrastructure visibility at the same time. What this means is when a failure occurs, you not only know which piece of your infrastructure has failed but also which part of your business is affected.
4. Effectively Uses IT Resources and Personnel Applications Manager performs intelligent event-alarm correlation and presents only the most relevant alarms to the operator. IT personnel can now spend their time on fixing issues rather than trying to figure out the root cause of a problem.
5. Proactive Monitoring You can prevent failures in your applications even before your users notice them. This proactive monitoring can be done by setting thresholds for application variables. When thresholds are crossed, you can opt to get notified through standard mechanisms.
6. Reduces Operational Costs Applications Manager reduces cost by simplifying management tasks. It moves the day-to-day management and troubleshooting tasks to the operator level thereby freeing your highly skilled network administrators to work on other strategic projects.
7. Reduces Training Costs Applications Manager reduces training costs by providing a simple and highly user-friendly user interface. Also, the easy-to-use point and click installation package includes an embedded relational database and a web-server. It saves the administrator from the hassles of working with multiple packages.
8. Monitors Popular Applications and Servers Applications Manager offers monitoring support for most of the popular applications and servers in the market. This includes open source applications, databases, and systems.
9. Effective Reporting and Easy Trend Analysis Applications Manager provides you effective and controllable reports and graphical views that helps you in smart investment decisions and trend analysis.
10. Completely Web-based Applications Manager is completely web-based offering unparalleled flexibility in accessing the network management server from anywhere.